The Black salt mill with its intense matt black colour is the ideal companion for the kitchen or table. Its sleek and timeless profile will blend seamlessly into every home interior. This 22 cm manual salt mill sits perfectly in the hand. The Black salt mill is made from wood sourced from PEFC™-certified sustainably managed forests and is turned, painted and assembled in our factories in France. It features a lifetime-guaranteed mechanism that is specifically designed to grind dry salt (rock salt). Do not use wet salt (even dried). The practical button adorning the mill can be tightened or loosened to adjust the grind setting.
- Made in France
- Wood sourced from French PEFC™-certified forests
- Water-based paint and varnish
- Mechanism with a lifetime warranty
- For grinding dry salt (rock salt) with a crystal size of less than or equal to 4 mm
- Ready to use: salt crystals included
- Do not use wet sea salt (even dried)