The Bistro model, a real Peugeot showstopper, is now available in olive, a rare and premium wood variety. The inimitable olive wood reveals the magnificent lively grain that gives this manual salt mill its powerful personality. With its silky-smooth touch, this mill is a must-have. The olive wood used to craft this salt mill is sourced from sustainably managed European forests. The steel mechanism inside the Bistro salt mill is engineered in France's Franche-Comté region and comes with a lifetime warranty. To get the best results from this mill, use dry salt (rock salt) with a crystal size of less than or equal to 4 mm.
- Made in France
- Noble wood for added warmth and an authentic, contrasting look
- Silky-smooth touch (oiled finish)
- Mechanism with a lifetime warranty
- For grinding dry salt (rock salt) with a crystal size of less than or equal to 4 mm
- Ready to use: salt crystals included
- Do not use wet sea salt (even dried)